The Housing Awards of Excellence 2024 consist of online submissions; materials must be submitted by 11:59pm, April 29, 2024.
If you foresee a conflict meeting this deadline please contact us at 250-563-3306. Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
Create your member account .
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category
- All supporting materials listed are required. For questions or concerns, contact our office
- Include electronic copy of current corporate logo for production (PDF's)
- Do not reference your company name in the written submission, and ensure that there are no logos in the photos and floor plans you use
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (11:59pm, April 29, 2024). If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office at 250-563-3306.
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
- Entry Fees are $175.00 +GST per entry
- Entry fees can be processed by utilizing the pay by credit option or "invoice me" button
- Payment must be received by CHBA Northern BC before your submissions are considered eligible for competition.
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation and payment (arrangements), must be complete by 11:59pm, April 29, 2024.
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category and solicit additional entries in the event that there are less than three entries from a minimum of two companies in the category in question
PROMOTION AS AN AWARD OF EXCELLENCE WINNER
- CHBA Northern BC Member companies and their affiliates must indicate the Year and the Award Category Title in which they won or were a finalist when advertising/promoting/etc. There are to be NO changes made to the NAME of the Award category
- CHBA Northern BC reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice or refund
- Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of CHBA Northern BC
- CHBA Northern BC reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries. If this process should take place, entrants will be notified
- If there are fewer than two entries in any category, CHBA Northern BC reserves the right to eliminate that category from the competition. Refunds will be given to those who have entered a cancelled category
- All entrants agree to be bound by these rules
Housing Awards of Excellence 2024 - Virtual Judges will bring their professional experience and unique perspectives in deciding which companies deserve top-ranks and coveted awards in each category. Judges will review the submissions, and rate the work against provided criteria through a private, online system. Online judging will take place from May 1-20, 2024.
Judging criteria are listed with each category description. The judging panel is comprised of individuals from outside of the northern BC region who are knowledgeable and aware about the building industry. All entries are scored based on judging criteria.
The Housing Awards of Excellence 2024 gala is our industry's stamp of quality and craftsmanship in recognizing the best of the best!
The Housing Awards of Excellence 2024 Gala will take place on 6:00pm, June 1, 2024 at the Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Prince George in Prince George. Tickets will be available beginning on Friday March 31, 2023.
Make it a celebration for everyone - bring your team, clients, and suppliers to the event!