Eligibility of Submissions
Guidelines and Instructions
We are proud to recognize the highest levels of achievement in the residential development and construction industry. Our association members are among the most creative builders, renovators, designers, marketers, suppliers and trades in the region!
Members of the CHBA Northern BC are eligible to submit applications for the Housing Awards of Excellence pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the CHBA Northern BC
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the CHBA Northern BC on the night of the Housing Awards of Excellence in order to receive an award.
- All entries must be for projects active between January 1 and December 31 in each of the following calendar years: 2020, 2021, 2022.
- All projects must be located in our local region: Williams Lake, BC to the whole northern region of BC.
- All projects entered must meet relevant municipal bylaws within the communities where they are built.
- Builders must be licensed residential builders.
Become a member
If you would like to become a member of CHBA Northern BC, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org