To determine the value of the project: The total cost to the client for the renovation, including design and consultant fees, materials and labour supplied by the client and/or subcontractors, professional/municipal fees and appliances but excluding taxes. Project must be entered into the correct financial/cost category.
- Complete the online project description explaining how it meets the criteria
- UP to twelve (12) photos:
- Up to four (4) “before” digital images
- Up to eight (8) “after” digital images
- Note: for the 4 “before” photos, the same area must have an “after” photo taken from the same angle if possible. All “before” and “after” photos should be clearly labeled.
- Floor Plans PDF File
- Completed Homeowner and/or Builder Permission Form, if applicable
- Completed online Budget Sheet
|Purpose of renovation and construction challenges||20.0%|
|Creative and efficient use of space||20.0%|
|Compatibility of existing and/or new materials as well as finishing details||20.0%|
|Environmental considerations (energy efficiency, comfort & health)||20.0%|
|Construction details/techniques to achieve industry best practices||20.0%|