Defined as a ground-oriented project in which each unit has a separate entrance. It may include new forms of housing such as row homes and infill projects, increasing density. Rental projects are also eligible.
- Completed online entry describing the project and explaining how it meets the criteria
- Photos which include the following:
- 4 images showing development setting, architectural setting, entrance to project etc.
- 4 images showing principal living areas
- 4 images of your choice
- Floor plans PDF File
- Site plan PDF File
- Completed Builder/Developer Permission Form, if applicable
|Exterior: architectural character, curb appeal and integration of the project into its setting||20.0%|
|Interior: creative and innovative use of space including architectural detail and form||20.0%|
|Functionality of floor plan||20.0%|
|Environmental considerations (energy, comfort, health)||20.0%|
|Construction details/techniques to achieve industry best practices||20.0%|